PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREUNDER.
Terms and Conditions
Using Website InformationAll images are the copyright protected work of Sunnywood, Inc.. Except as otherwise indicated, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute images available on this website subject to the following conditions:
- The use of our images in your own catalog or in media advertising must be as a selling tool in conjunction with offering the style pictured for sale. Images are to be used for the purpose of selling our merchandise only. We do not permit use of our images to promote other business, unless approved by Sunnywood, Inc. in writing.
- The images may not be modified or altered in any way.
User ObligationsYou may not use this site and/or Sunnywood services in any manner which could damage or impair this site and/or any Sunnywood services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site and/or any Sunnywood service through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this site. This site may contain e-mail services and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the communication service, you will not:
- Use the communication service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using by generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others’ ability to send or retrieve information.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create a false identity to mislead others.